About The Organisation
- The Odia Bhasa Pratisthan is a committed Institution for Preservation, Development and Extension of Odia Language
- This Pratisthan was established on 1st April 2006 the very day of (Utkal Divas). From beginning Odia Bhasa Pratisthan was working under the administrative control at School and Mass Education Deptt. But after 24th June 2015 it has been working under the administrative control at Odia Language, Literature and Culture Deptt.
- The Pratisthan has one General Council and one Executive Committee
- The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha is the Ex-officio President and Hon’ble Minister, Odia Language, Literature and Culture Deptt is the Ex-officio Vice- President of the General Council
- Hon’ble Minister, Odia Language, Literature and Culture Deptt is the Chairman & the Chief Secretary, Govt. of Odisha is the acting chairman of the executive committee.